You OK in there?

By stinkypants - 10/11/2011 03:15 - India

Today, I went to a dinner party. I had a bad stomach, so I made a dash to the bathroom and forgot to lock the door. While I was in, I heard some voices outside. In a panic, my reflex was to get up and lock the door. I did so, while simultaneously shitting all over myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 781
You deserved it 11 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

samiwammy 5

Trying to redecorate their bathroom?

nick347b 6

If someone makes one more shitty joke...

Comments

yodas0da 12

You need to work on your timing.

FYLDeep 25

When you're reaching for the door, and you shit right on the floor. Diarrhea... Diarrhea...

Love it!! Now I can't stop thinking of all those diarrehea (probably misspelled) rhymes!!

When you're driving in your Chevy and you feel something heavy Diarrhea ... Diarrhea

Inspired22 11

I just hope they had cleaning stuff in their bathroom...awkward...

leadman1989 15

Or yell OCCUPIED!... like a normal person. And it was Indian food too? FYL!!!

The beans were delicious, but now i gotta go. Stomach's rumbling and i feel i'm gonna blow. Run to the bathroom, boy i really made it fast. Look at this toilet paper, i hope it's gonna last. Wipe the seat up, this paper's a waste. Surely i'm fine and there's no haste. Loosen it up and down fall the pants. Next come the boxers, am i hearing chants? There's a jiggle at the door, i wonder who's that. Two seconds pass, there's no one, relax. Shiver up my spine as i hit the cold seat, look around myself, this bathroom's pretty neat. Countdown to the candy drop, wait, is that my uncle's mop? It slips through the door and my face turns white. Away it goes, deep into the night. Flip-flop-plop. First wave of nasuea complete. I take a look at the door and i almost pass out. There's a voice right outside and it asks where's the mouth. Wash is what he said? I really don't care. My body shoots up, almost missed it by a hair. Glad i reached in time to lock the door, but wait, what's this all over the floor? I see beans and corn on the cob as well. Looks like my dinner, how swell.

MwahFMLS 6

That's a shitty situa-.. Sorry.

Shit...u were in a bad situation...but couldn't u yell or something that please I did not lock the door???? Plz do not come in ???

thats almost like inviting them to come in..

Stop it with the "shitty situation" jokes and let people make some relevant comments. SHITTY SITUATION, OP

I'm assuming you didn't have time to lock the door because you were going to shit yourself, but it happened anyway. Should've just locked the door and spared their bathroom :)