WTF is this fresh hell?

By swag papi - 22/01/2016 05:47 - Australia - Perth

Today, my pubic hairs were poking into my wang. I went to scratch it. Something bit my hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 969
You deserved it 8 328

Add a comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments!

Top comments Go take a shower

That makes me feel genuinely sick.


That makes me feel genuinely sick.

Don't you mean ... Genitally? YEAAAAAAH.

andrmac 25

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway Go take a shower

great name great pic !!! BVB!!!!

#95 thank you for making me notice the pic and name, as you can (probably) see, i like bvb as well. is "BVB"?

Black Veil Brides - my nephew is a big fan

somochi 9

Sorry OP, you should probably get that checked out..

Maybe you just got pinched by the waistband? Happens pretty often actually

Dallyni 22

Was it a spider?! Yet another reason not to go to Australia.

Not sure if this is a bad joke or you're just stupid

Dallyni 22

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#33, I'm gonna say stupid.

Dallyni 22

How is it stupid?

probably just stupid #33

No, I'm thinking ignorant.

I mean you kinda just dissed Australia for no reason all because they have spiders. Australia is actually a pretty dope place.

Just stop and look at all the dislikes in your posts. More than ten people think it's "stupid"

It's not just Australia, every country has spiders..

pandainspandex 19

I find it interesting that out of all of the comments dissing Australia hers was the only one that was thumbed down.

PinkGlitterBunny 8

It's a very common joke. You hear it all the time. "Everything in Australia wants to kill you" Everyone makes harmless jokes at Australia and every other country.

I mean aside from the massive amounts of racism yeah it's pretty dope.

Hammer1722 19

We don't have a problem down here, only 86% of us are casual racists. The other 14%? Well we don't speak about them

Casual racists? I really hope that's a joke. Because the indigenous population of Australia only recently stopped being categorized as basically animals and as actual people.

Do you honestly believe a fucking spider in your underwear would go unnoticed? I am genuinely interested in your answer

as an Australian i can tell you that her joke was harmless and not uncommon. give the girl a break, she obviously meant no malice

rofl #79 get more facts mate

Dallyni 22

Obviously something bit him, just saying.

Don't worry it's not stupid

Hammer1722 19

It was a joke #79. This is a place where people can Joke.

Calm down its just a joke. She clearly wasn't being serious.

I swear to God people on FML are so sensitive. I've seen people get offended by the stupidest things

Don't listen to these butthurt P.C. pansies, #5. It's common to joke about animals in Australia, just like people joke about guns in the US. Ask them for their address and send them tissues for their tears. It's sad to see what a bunch of crybabies our generation spawned.

#5 Dont worry deary. You were just making a joke. People make jokes about Australia all the time and hiw everything there is trying to kill you. I wonder why they dislike YOUR comment.

Fuck me I up voted this stupid persons post by accident

Railroader 16

Time to see a doctor

no.... OP should probably hire an exterminator.

Put one part bleach in ten parts water in a bowl and sit in it.

That sounds like a bad idea to be honest.

A friend of mine did that when he caught lice "down there". I told him not to do it because it sounded crazy. He did it anyways and it worked. He told me he had blonde pubic hair afterwards, but the lice were gone. So, bad idea as it might sound, it obviously worked.

snarkytruth 37

If you thought it was a bad idea and even told your mate NOT to do it, why would you turn around and tell the OP to do it? ( only when called out as a bad idea change your tune and claim you thought it was a dumb idea at the time too ?)

#134 There are many things that sound stupid at first but actually arent. Like putting oil on your face removes pimples but many people would think its stupid. It actually works.

Y'know... shaving would probably have been just as effective. ...Though I suppose the bleach would also kill anything else he'd caught.

Attacksloth 33

This is like a male version of the movie Teeth.........

Great movie i rate 10/10

BamBAmGG 14

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Railroader 16

Hear that sound #58? That is the sound of the joke going over your head.

vagina dentata!

The most unrealistic thing about the movie was that when she google her problem the answer she needed was the first website suggested

You are from a nope country. So better clean yourself regularly to avoid any bugs in your jungle.

'Nope country'. Thank you, sir. I now have a new clever phrase in my arsenal! Please accept my thumbs-up.

jessenia123 27

I would probably go to the doctors about that...

This made me shudder.