WTF? FML!

By roobb - 09/08/2009 23:11 - Canada

Today, I saw my girlfriend with an older guy who I thought was her dad, I went over to introduce myself. And then turned around and walked away very fast as I saw them make out. My girlfriend is cheating on me with someone as old as my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 686
You deserved it 3 123

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should have gone through with it and introduced yourself "hi im emma's bf, you must be her dad, it's nice to meet you sir" = WIN

picturetaker 0

Comments

You should have gone over, and said hello, behaving as her boyfriend, and treating the guy as if he was her dad. Try to work in some kind of incest insult as well. See if you can get the guy pissed off enough to attack you, then sue him for assault and battery. Also post photos of your gf + him online and share it with the world. There's gotta be some kinda website for people to tell others about their cheating partners huh?

indiana_gal 0
gorguz14evar 0

I really dont like how this FML is worded TBH. If your positive its your (ex)girlfriend, You really should have chased after her and told her off, or annoy the guy. I would :)

did she make out with a guy right in front of you? and you just walked away? how serious are you two?

mcsnelly 5

OBVIOUSLY the girlfriend didn't see him coming over! He just noticed them from afar and wanted to go over to say hi and, while he was on the way over, they started making out, without seeing the OP.

I swear that I read this one months ago!

Knock her up first so she cant cheat on you!

Knightchaser27 25

Why bring a child into this mess

Mortoli 30

seriously even if a child was brought into it she could still cheat its pointless

Yuck...my sister, her husband and I were driving around last night and we saw something like that. The dude was ugly as hell and driving a Porsche with a girl a third of his age in the seat beside him...I don't mind older guys, but I mean old as in like ten or even fifteen years max. Not....eighty. I'm sorry about your girlfriend though. I would just let her go. The only reason girls go with older guys is the whole "support and experience" thing (most of the time).

ScotWarrior12 0

I feel you pain my girlfriend did the same thing