Who the **** are you?

By silly_billy - 11/06/2009 05:08 - United States

Today, I was eating lunch with my wife. We were having a nice time when a man came up to me. He said, "Hey! Bill how are you?" I wasn't really sure, so being polite I said, "I'm sorry, I can't remember your name." He frowned and walked away. It was my company's Chairman of the Board. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 362
You deserved it 54 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sigh. Easy solution. "Oh why hello! How are you? This is my wife ______" She says hello, goes to shake his hand and he will automatically introduce himself. VERY rarely will this not work.

Do you work so far down the food chain that you never met the leaders?

Comments

Gabby125 0

Learn to be more tactful. YDI

Well, you can't say he's not involved with his employees. That's pretty cool he recognized you, and you're a jackass for not recognizing him. Know thy employers my friend, or you'll be eating lunch in a shit hole with your wife for the rest of your employed days.

EmmieIvanovich 0

For the people saying its not his fault, he probably doesn't ever see the higher ups: The guy called him by his first name, and there was no mention of a nametag. YDI for not making polite conversation and figuring out who it was later.

You're dumb for asking his name. Further, who gives a shit about the Chairman of the Board? Are some people that much of a kiss ass they need to know everyone?

BigSky 5

You better get to know all of the board members better. They may control your future employment.

easylazy 0

So what IS his name????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

pikL3bOi 0

Wow retard thts just stupid

mehwhateverr 0

At least you didn't ask him how to spell his name. If someone forgets my name, I want them to tell me they don't remember my name, dammit. You did the right thing and he did the wrong thing by being all butthurt over it. FYL.