Who did you piss off?

By Smashed - 15/11/2009 23:16 - United States

Today, when I walked up to my car, all my windows were smashed. Thankfully, all I keep in my car is jumper cables, a pen, my car insurance and manual. Whoever smashed my windows apparently was pissed, 'cos they left a note saying "F**k you and your f**king station wagon." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 521
You deserved it 2 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahaha, poor thief, learn to put your ipod, cell phone and every other valuable item in your car like every other idiot in this country.

I knew this screen name would come in handy!

Comments

Now you knew you shouldn't have cut that guy off at the last light, right? =p Meh. Maybe it's because he/she/they/it didn't like your mileage, the real irony being that you're as likely to spend more gas than usual looking around for a new car or getting your windows replaced - rage fail! Noobs...

thatzzmyjam 0

what was the second FML about the girl and her boyfriend? Now I'm curious..

It was something really lame, this is obviously not the exact text but here is a basic run through: "I was hanging out with my friend, my boyfriend called because they go to the same school so she hung up for me. My boyfriend called again and thought he was talking to me, it was really my friend, we sound nothing alike." I am not kidding, it was pathetic, made no sense and was poorly written. That actually is a pretty close quotation now that I went back and reread what I wrote.

IMB916 0

At least they didnt get away with anything :)

GreenDaemon21 0

its ok. WOmen shudnt drive anyways

caitastrophe 0

a few weeks ago my volvo xc70 was keyed. all station wagon owners should be fearful... theres a wagon hater on the loose... lol

afternine 0

What sort of thief would not only carry around a pen and paper, but would also take the time and risk to be caught writing a note on the car he just broke into? Screw your fake FML

if you didnt know, most people have pen and paper in their glove compartments or other areas of the car. im sure it wouldnt be hard for someone to find to simple common items to write a note

Hey, and guess what? The OP told us what exactly they had in their car: a PEN and his car manual (PAPER). Oh shi- look, the thief can now write a note! Sucks for you OP. Hope your insurance doesn't go up.

mmm with the amount of idiotic people today, I do not doubt that someone would do this.

These "suspiciously unlikely" damaged-car-with-convenient-note-left FMLs *are* starting to get pretty sloppy with the details. Personally, I thought the initial tip-off was the "all my windows were smashed" bit, which is even more pointless, foolish and attention-grabbing than taking the time to write a note. But I guess since most everyone believes this stuff anyway, why not just let one's creativity run wild?

Wow really? FYL indeed. At least you didn't lose your cell, iPod, or money!

greenfairy_fml 0

ahahaha. someone has anger issues