Where do these guys come from?

By Anonymous - 13/04/2022 04:00

Today, my boyfriend moved out because our son was diagnosed autistic and he is completely uninterested in raising a child who will never be "normal" and who will "never make him proud." He also said if I want child support I’ll have to take him to court because no way is he paying willingly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 986
You deserved it 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sonotsuave 35

Take him to court sis! That’s terrible, so sorry for the situation you’re going through & may your son grow up to be happy and healthy. Best of luck

You want to get the courts involved. Let the state be your collection agency. Your son is going to take a lot of your time and his money. You don't need to waste time squeezing your money out of your ex.

Comments

Sonotsuave 35

Take him to court sis! That’s terrible, so sorry for the situation you’re going through & may your son grow up to be happy and healthy. Best of luck

You want to get the courts involved. Let the state be your collection agency. Your son is going to take a lot of your time and his money. You don't need to waste time squeezing your money out of your ex.

Poor kid! I don't know if he is at the age where he understands, but you should really get the professional help that will help him manage with the trauma of being abandoned by his ***** father. I wish you to always have enough money and resources never to needs that ************ help..

My son was diagnosed at age 2½ as severely autistic. He would not make any eye contact, could not speak other than making guttural noises, could not be potty trained, and did not show any attachment to a place or person. We found an early intervention program through the school district and it worked an honest miracle through him. He just turned 10 last weekend and you would not believe he was the same child. He speaks very well, other than a stutter when he gets over-excited about what he's talking about. He is very affectionate to family, friends, and pets. He's been potty trained without an accident, even at night, for over 5 years. He still has some trouble maintaining eye contact with strangers, but he's amazing. It took a lot of work home and at school, but the results are incredible. I've said all of this to help you understand, unlike your son's father thinks, autism does not have to be the 'life sentence' he is acting like it is. There are amazing therapies out there to help your son live his life to the fullest. You will get to reap the benefits of his smile, you will get to have your heart burst with pride, and you will get his love. F*** his father, he's shortsighted and an idiot. And as Richard Pencil said, take him to court! Make him pay!

As the father of an autistic son (who not only adores him but will raise him and his mouthy little sister on my own if I have to) I echo everyone here. Nail his ass in court. He can go **** himself with a railroad spike.

Take him to court, then maybe you'll find a real man who can make YOU proud

That guy is a bag of testicles. Nail is butt in court, he had fun making the kid but now wants nothing to do with raising him? No way! He is clearly not someone HIS father should be proud of. There are plenty of successful people on the spectrum out there, even Anthony Hopkins! You didn't create your son by yourself and you deserve the financial support if he isn't going to be supportive in raising him!

"see ya in court then" ...... would be my last response to this azz-hat

Take his ass to court! I have an autistic and he's done a lot to make me proud (like getting on the list of students who got straight As at his school)