What's worse?

By Nadaz - 05/04/2012 11:29 - United States - Charlotte

Today, while talking to my girlfriend, the subject of Darth Vader came up. That's when she asked me, "Aren't Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker the same person?" I don't know what's worse, the fact that she asked me that, or the fact that I got upset over her lack of Star Wars knowledge. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 343
You deserved it 13 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yesyesnonono 10

My friends wife didn't know who Chewbacca was. I told him to divorce her.

Comments

You guys are pathetic. Bet you anything if she asked you about chick flicks you wouldnt know anything... Just sad...

definitely that she didn't know. Even if shes never seen the movie, you'd have to be pretty daft not to know that. "Luke, I am your father" has only been referenced a billion times in EVERYTHING. Its waaaay more acceptable to mix up Star Wars and Star Trek together. dammit, people in third world countries even know that!

geod69 8
CinnamonRugby 5

All these comments are upsetting. All of you will fall to the might of the empire.

X_Codes 11

Still... Empire Strikes Back. That will clear that up permanently.

ShadowedHuman 5

She was close. They are in the same family. Not bad if she's never seen the movies.

I find it hysterical that so many commenters here seem to think that only nerds have watched Star Wars. If you're talking about the people who go to the conventions dressed up as a Sith lord, fine. But like it or not, it's one of the most popular movie series ever filmed, and millions of people, nerdy and not, have enjoyed it worldwide.

jgasco 2

The force is weak on that one!