Well played

By anonymous - 05/03/2014 05:43 - United States - League City

Today, my mom came into my room, yelling at me about a pregnancy test that she found in my bathroom. My mom wouldn't believe me when I said it wasn't mine. Turns out my sister bought the test, threw it under my bathroom cabinet, and now she won't admit to the prank. She thinks this is hilarious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 370
You deserved it 3 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lisaroxmysoxx 16

If you have a sister, why would your mom automatically assume that it was yours?

It was in HER bathroom. Which would make it seem that she has a bathroom just to herself.

Comments

This would be more of an FML if you were a guy..

offer to take one for real and show your mom the negative? sorry about your sister, op!

okay so this is what you do... buy a glass (crack) pipe from a smoke shop and burn some sugar in it, then put the pipe somewhere really obvious when your mum is going to go into your sister's room.

psyonomega 4

Just record her reactions on a phone, why does everyone forget we have smart phones now they can record shit which can be used as evidence...

Suaria 38

If that ever happened to me which I doubt it would because my little sister is 7 and I'm 18. So by the time my little sister would be able to get pregnant or know what a pregnancy test is, I'll have already moved out of the house. Anyways, I would start recording on my phone or something that can record, go into your sister's room and confront her. Knowing her she would probably admit to it. Then show your mom where your sister admits to purposely putting the test in your bathroom.