Turn me on

By shmelly - 16/04/2010 04:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, as my boyfriend was unbuttoning my pants to go down on me, he looked at me and said in his best robot voice, "Caution, contents may be stinky." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 976
You deserved it 22 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

THC_Overdose 0

ewww dude go wash that nastiness... ydi

Comments

Ecnassianer 0

OK... That's ******* brill! high five to him! :) A sense of humor is key to a successful long-term relationship. Bravo!

Diannaa 0

OP u should clean your kitty cat.. or maybe u have an STD idk, but it isn't supposed to smell

what planet do you live on, where vaginas don't smell?!?

guess it reminded you to clean your smelly vag.

Quest_ 13

Wow, I think that's a really jerky thing to say. If that happened to me I'd consider the sexy mood absolutely killed. How are you supposed to get excited and feel happy when it seems your boyfriend thinks such a degrading thing about your body. And put so rudely and immaturely. OP, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with your cake, natural vaginal scent is actually a symptom of it being clean and healthy. The market for 'feminine hygiene products' have fabricated the idea that to be acceptable your vulva must be scentless. Also, I'm sure his hairy musty **** smells awesome all the time.

Well said #34. I'm a very clean person and have no "issues", so guys, get a clue. If it doesn't have a natural but clean vag smell, watch out... She may be hiding something. And chicks, if you have an issue with rotten crotch, wash it more than your daily shower. Stores sell feminine wash and douche just for that purpose.

I think you are waaaaaay too serious. Lighten up you fool!

OffMySack 2

killing HER mood 34? you think he was still turned on after eating smelly poon?

shoeliz 0

don't use those products!! if u have an unusually strong/unpleasant odor, go see your doctor!!!!!!

you need soap and water.... soap and water...soap and water water water water water water

sourgirl101 28

Yes it takes 2 seconds to wash those little T.P. fuzz balls off. Now don't forget to kiss him back to thank him.

yeah so you can have your cum back in your mouth?