Turn me on

By wot02 - 27/07/2015 02:02 - United States

Spicy
Today, my long distance boyfriend got angry because I like touching myself while we sext. It "distracts" me from him. I'm sorry you turn me on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 369
You deserved it 3 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, I'm sure his hands stay glued to that phone, too.

I honestly don't see why he'd have a problem with it. Does he not realize he's the one causing it?

Comments

Uh, mine actually encourages it. I can't imagine him NOT wanting me to do that. Maybe you should Skype? You can see and hear each other and you are paying attention to each other.

fashionbug9880 22

Skype isn't the most practical, though. You can sext practically anywhere (excluding the touching yourself part, but you could save that for when you're alone), while you wouldn't be able to sex-Skype around people. Sexting is more discreet.

butterfingers583 21

I hope he realizes thats supposed to happen and you could be doing something other than touching yourself like watching tv or something.

I think that would be the idea. Being able to turn whoever you're with on. Distance sucks most days so having them touch themselves would be so sexy.. Then when reunited again, it would be all this heat between them. Sorry OP..

I usually strum a harp while sexting--am I doing it wrong?!

What's wrong with that...who doesn't pleasure themselves with their hand with sexting?

hoosiergirl94 31

Isn't that the point of sexting?

I encourage my partner to pleasure herself on her own if she wants to and I'm not around. Healthy sex is about being comfortable with your body as well as your partner's. It is all about pleasure you share not pleasure you dictate.

If that distracts him...he must be a mess during the real deal...