Trial and mainly error

By unlucky - 13/11/2011 05:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, I have done enough trials to confirm that I puke after each time I have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 636
You deserved it 4 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dookiedoo 0

How does one volunteer to participate in such trials?

Comments

2011mommy 0

I've heard that if you or your partner has had many partners then that will make someone or yourself sick.

How do we know if it's a male or female?? I'd still go see a doctor either way.

That's also known as female ejaculation.

*shrugs* Could actually be an allergy. try a lambskin condom.

RedPillSucks 31

careful, lambskin condoms don't protect against STDs. HIV in particular is small enough to slip through the pores. There are other non-latex condoms that do protect against STDs including HIV. The most common material for them is polyurethane, but there are others. read the packages carefully.

I'd go see a doctor, change type of condom you use (if you use one) (maybe you have a latex allergy) and see if what you eat is making you vomit. (not eating could also do that)

Maybe women disgust you, try having sex with a guy at least once and see what happens. If you puke then it's just you and it was experimental so your still straight. But if you don't puke then start listening to lady gaga cause you my friend are gay.