Tonight, on First Dates…

By James C - 18/04/2012 08:48 - United Kingdom - Stoke-on-trent

Today, I was on a first date. She asked what I do, so I replied, "I create adverts." She then yelled, "F**k you" and left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 294
You deserved it 4 605

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yoursucklives 36

well you know, internet ads are kinda annoying...

Guess she doesn't like advertisements....

Comments

Trisha_aus 15

Well ads are annoying op, keep popping everywhere! But take it easy, and maybe she wanted your job

BunBunBabe 8

Maybe you didn't advertise your interest well

TheDrifter 23

Or op advertised it too well and she thought that was a cheesy line to try to get some nude pics of her.

BunBunBabe 8
TheDrifter 23

*sigh* people show more intent with body language than words. If he was giving her an "I wanna bang you NOW" look, mentioning he was in advertising would be construed as a pickup line. The girls I pick up at the bar always catch on right away when I use lines like that, guess I should aim a little more naive.

perdix 29

You ought to go into telemarketing or debt collection to increase your popularity.

spekledworf 18

Perdix wtf is your profile pic supposed to be?

KriiFahMoro 9

I'm guessing that the different colors = different emotions.

Something to do with color of the fabric and the mood they represent, I guess?

She actually said "Eff asterisk asterisk kay you"? What a ******* wacko. You're better off without her.

Jewlz1162 5

She probably thought you said perverts

Seems like someone had a bad past with ads.

tomtato 10

WHAT ISMARKETING???? 1. You see a gorgeous girl at aparty. You go up to her and say: ' I am very rich. Marry me! ' - That's Direct Marketing' 2. You're at a partywith a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up toher and pointing at you says: ' He's very rich. 'Marry him.' -That's Advertising' 3. You see agorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. Thenext day, you call and say: ' Hi,I'm very rich. 'Marry me - That'sTelemarketing' 4. You're at a partyand see gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to herand pour her a drink, you open the door (of the car)for her, pick up her bag after she dropsit, offer her ride and then say:'By the way, I'm rich. Will you 'Marry Me?' - That's Public Relations' 5. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says:'Youare very rich! 'Can you marry ! Me?' - That's Brand Recognition' 6. You see agorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: 'I am very rich. Marry me!'She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. - ' That's Customer Feedback ' 7. You see agorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: 'I am very rich. Marry me!'And she introduces you to her husband. - 'That's demand and supply gap' 8. You see agorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say anything, anotherperson come and tell her: 'I'm rich. Will you marry me?' and she goes with him- 'That's competition eating into your market share' 9. You see agorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say: 'I'm rich, Marryme!' your wife arrives. - ' That'srestriction for entering new markets'

queen_awks 16

You have waaaaaay too much spare time.

linkinpark98 23

To be honest, too long, didnt read... .-.

I really want to see a video montage of all those situations happening.

Something wrong with your spacebar bro? There were a lot of conjoined words in there.

simpleman124 1

Yea thanks to you we have to wait slightly longer for videos!

linkinpark98 23

I'd rather have to wait 30 seconds than have to pay money to use a site like YouTube. I really don't see why you people are complaining.