By mallcop - 14/02/2010 05:07 - United States

Today, while I was working security at the mall, someone shat his pants. The shit dripped all over the floor and escalator. I was the one who had to stand near the poop so no one stepped in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 803
You deserved it 2 631

Same thing different taste

Top comments

soozjw 2

Could have been worse, you could be the one that has to clear it up lol

Comments

Maybe he had the runs, maybe even a serious bowel condition that can't be helped, but come on...you can't even wait until you get off an escalator? And what type of diarrhea or whatever do you have to where it literally runs down your leg and down the escalator? Have some respect, seriously.

jimbeam5986 0

I think it is sad how most of you people are focused on this person being a "mall cop" you guys lose the point of the damn post. these people must be the kidswho are just mall rats with out jobs. and have nothing better to do then to go on here and laugh at someones occupation rather then get a clue of the post !

I give this person credit for actually getting up everyday and working rather than sitting on the couch milking the government like most people now a days. I'm sure no one wants to be a mall cop but with today's economy and the lack of jobs there really isn't many options! The worst part is that this person probably has a college degree, massachusetts has one of the highest unemployment rates now so good for mallcop for having a job!   I would have vomitted if I had to stand there and wait for the shit to be cleaned! 

your life sucks for being a mall security guard