By Anonymous - 12/12/2009 01:03 - United States

Today, while taking a shower, I saw shadows moving across the curtains. The shadow turned out to be a cricket that then fell into the tub. I ran out of the bathroom screaming and naked. My little sister came to my door and said, "If I hadn't just seen your balls, I would swear mom had TWO daughters." FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 962
You deserved it 42 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Turn in your penis and get out; you are a man no longer.

Comments

little sister doesnt mean like -12 it could mean he's 18 and his sister is like 16

look down. what you thought was a protrusion is really an intrusion. YDI. who runs out of a bathroom screaming because of a cricket? I know many women who would just smash it and go on with life. what a little girl.

I'd probably just throw it down the toilet... not as messy. =)

breakingdawnxx3 0

what the hell is that from? lol it sounds so familiar!

If you sister isn't freaking out about seeing you naked then that might mean that's she's teasing you becuase she likes you. If I was a girl and saw my brother's junk I'd be needing therapy and staying away from my bro as much as possible.

God damn if that doesnt make you want to de-man yourself, i don't know what does! Maybe michael jackson can answer that. Oh and btw, awesome sister.

"de-man" is my new favorite verb, thanks!

I modded this, yes, no one cares... But I have a point. Some I click yes too, when I think 'eh'. Then some I click yes too and I just KNOW that i'm going too see it on the main page in a couple of hours. Rarely happens, but this is one of those.

I am so glad the OP said balls instead of some lame term.

Wow I would be traumatized for the next week or so if I saw my brother's junk. I wouldn't talk to him or even look at him. Eww.... And btw u do sound like a girl. LOL.