By graospe - 12/12/2009 01:31 - United States

Today, I fainted and woke up in a hospital. My mom drove me to the emergency room. The doctor said I had a panic attack. What did I have a panic attack from? Bidding on eBay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 536
You deserved it 30 931

Same thing different taste

Comments

Halfrican125 0

This FML is fake. You can't pass out from a panic attack.

boatkicker 4

You can pass out from severe panic attacks. The typical person having a normal panic attack will not pass out, but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

Halfrican125 0

When a panic attack happens you get an adrenaline rush. You won't pass out unless it causes a heart attack or something. Anxiety can cause you to pass out too, but not from a panic attack. It's possible that the OP passed out because of anxiety, but it wouldn't be because of a panic attack.

drewbaca 0

you can pass out from a panic attack, if a person hyperoxygenates /breaths to fast for too long, they will experience cramping in their hands and feet and pass out shortly after. But seriously from ebay...come on. I seriously hope you dont ever drive.

dreamteam323 0

7- WTF is wrong wit u (in ur pic) y the hell would u do tht to a poor baby

She was trying to buy a golden fiddle to win back her soul from the devil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z_zqOu5WB4 =D

Thats exactly what I was thinking of when I wrote that. Wow! hahaha

YayAmerica 0

Enjoy that trip to the ER, because CLEARLY you don't get out much.

DreamTheater858 0

wow.... what is with people these days? taking it out on someone for using punctuation? go get a god damn life you god damn nerd.

crzyry 6

You must live a very sad and depressing life. Anyone having panic attacks over ebay needs to be stripped of their internet.

greedling 0

believe it or not i nearly had a panic attack the last time i was bidding on ebay too. it's very stressful especially if you really want the item.

Exactly! I know I was panting fairly heavily when I was trying to out bid some prick for a Baldwin piano.