By kyla - 24/04/2011 05:56 - United States

Today, while shopping at American Eagle, I found the same "$1,500" wedding ring my fiancé proposed to me with, marked on sale for $10.95. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 071
You deserved it 9 600

Same thing different taste

Comments

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

It's the thought that counts...?

xoxoMEGANxoxo 13
teddydunn 1

maybe she misunderstood... by $1,500, he meant 15.00. he just happened to misplace the period and the ink smudged a bit...

it shouldn't matter about the ring. you're just being greedy

it's not about the price,it's about the lie.I would marry a man that propose to me with a 10$ ring or no ring in an heartbeat as long as he was being honest (and in fact I did,no ring until two years of marriage),but I wouldn't marry a man who lie to me just to make himself looks better,or because he can't even be honest with me.How am I suppose to trust him and build a life with him,if he isn't even honest about his finances?

he was probably more concerned that she'd value it less, so he lied. What's that say about his and the OP's relationship?

or maybe he is just a lying douchebag.What does THIS say about their relationship?If he was really worried about her being materialistic enough to not saying yes to a 10$ ring,then he shouldn't have proposed in first place.She would definitely not be the one,if that was the case.I still think it's a case of being cheap and not have grown the balls to admit it to the woman he chosed to spend his life with.

hpdc 0

there's no way you can know that it's about the lie and not the price.

Don't worry. It's just on a 99.3% sale. I'm sure he's telling the "truth."

meganmagee 11

Buy all of them and then sell them on eBay for 1500

Volcomsmy_Lyfe 0

someones only getting a candy bar for there birthday

alicec123 0

at least the original price wasn't $10.95...

krazykiki 0

time to break offthe wedding before it leads to divorce