By Faker - 16/10/2012 21:44 - United States

Today, while shopping, an old man came up to me and told me I should be ashamed for walking around fake limping, and that it's horrible to mock people who actually limp from serious injuries. I wasn't faking, I was born without my right leg and I was getting used to my new prosthetic one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 003
You deserved it 1 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that_guy666 3

people are always quick to judge. I'm proud of you OP keep fighting and I wish you the best of luck! it takes a lot of courage. :)

Shoulda shown him your prosthetic leg. No need to respect your elders if they don't respect you.

Comments

Should have taken your leg off and showed him. Make him feel like the ******* ass he is.

At least you know it's seems very realistic:) look on the bright side and stay strong!

You know what happens when you assume? It makes an ass out of you and me!! Or at least the old man....

talloctopus 7

You should have taken it off and been like 'yeah im totally faking it' and watched the look on his face.

Sir, i appreciate your feedback. You are absolutely right. I also want to complain about you pretending to be older and wiser. You would think with someone of your advancing years, you would know that some people have actually lost legs due to accident or simply were not born with them. Now if you will excuse me, I am going to resist the urge to take off my prosthetic leg and beat you with it because I have better things to do with me time.

you should have taken it off and hit him over the head with it!

Hey OP no need to worry just ignore the people who hate and then make yourself famous by saving a child or something then you will get on the news and that guy will be guilty

strokedturbogsxr 3

Should've pulled it off and beat his ass with it

Kristoffer 35

Show the crusty old bastard your prosthesis. That'll shut him up.