By elfy2 - 03/03/2011 02:49

Today, while riding the bus to a really important job interview the child sitting next to me threw up in my lap. His mother then told him to wipe his mouth. He used my sleeve. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 147
You deserved it 3 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

linopz224 0

man I hate parents like that

Some kids need to be beaten. Parents too.

Comments

EarAcheMyEYE10 2

OP, that's when, since you have nothin to lose, you put your finger down your throat and puke all over that bitch of a "parent" and then muster up the biggest, juiciest shart and let go right in front of that kids face.... then sit back down and use a sock to clean yourself off and toss it at the so-called "parent"... excuzie!

All of you saying that you'd hit the kid or throw up on him or hit the mother need to stop acting like immature Internet tough guys and get a ******* clue. The truth is that you'd do none of those things. Young kids don't understand right from wrong, so the boy probably didn't understand that it was wrong to use the sleeve. You're all idiots.

nerve get struck there?? lol I'm sure most people who say that stuff say it outa sarcasm I know I did. and it may not be the kids fault but it sure as hell is the mothers for not helping and saying that to her son. terrible lazy parenting

Nerve get struck? What the **** are you implying? No, I just feel like vomiting when I see everyone saying "hit the child" or some such nonsense. We have no information about what actually happened. Did the mother help clean up? We don't know. Everyone assumes she's lazy or a bad parent, but we don't know the story.

NYBellz 0

lmao ... she said to use his sleeve. we know she's lazy!! sry doesn't solve vomit and interview situation convo. . . imagine the Odor, the stain, and the perception he's going to have to deal with?? how do you know interviewer isn't going to think he got drunk last night n pucked than came to work

Sinkhole 26

NYBellz, read the FML again, please; the mother didn't tell the kid to use OP's sleeve, she told her kid to wipe his mouth, it was the kid who decided to use the sleeve.

NYBellz, you know what would solve the situation with the interviewer? Explaining it and laughing it off. You know what they say about people who assume? They look like complete fuckbags. Or something like that.

KVKdragon 26

if I were you OP, I would put a huge smile on my face (when the mom is leaving the bus) and give the mom a big bear hug. then she'll know what it's like to have puke on her clothes.

Again, Doc Bastard said it before I could. Thank you Doc for both being intelligent and having common sense. Since perfect men are either married or gay, which are you?

Married. With children. :) And thanks - I'm glad I'm not the only one here with his head screwed on right.

I'm sorry. I would've been like, " excuse me, your brat just threw up on me and I have an important job interview I'm going to. Now because of him, I probably won't get the job."

so I suppose you just sat there totally still while he did all that.

monnanon 13

the child could have been on their way to the doctors because they were sick or another more likely option is sometimes kids just throw up. even if the kid was sick the parent doesn't automatically get to stay home with them. The kid was probably sitting between OP and his mum on the back seat or something.

monnanon 13

I would do the same. The mother sucks in this FML shes probably one of those people who believes her kid is an angel and everyone else is at fault

Is it just me, or does it sound like you let the kid use your sleeve? FYL, but YDI for letting him use your sleeve.