By elfy2 - 03/03/2011 02:49

Today, while riding the bus to a really important job interview the child sitting next to me threw up in my lap. His mother then told him to wipe his mouth. He used my sleeve. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 146
You deserved it 3 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

linopz224 0

man I hate parents like that

Some kids need to be beaten. Parents too.

Comments

"punch kid while he dries his mouth" Oops... sorry kid my hand slipped and I didn't see you... For the next time this happens to someone.

I wouldve beat the shit outta the kid and the mom..... Then thrown up on both of them!

I would beat the shut out of u for hitting a kid and a woman. use words n make a scene maybe but NEVER beat up a woman or a kid. it's not right.

neither is beating up anyone dumbass goodies

sway was obviously abused as a child !!!

I dont care of its ok to do or not, i'd bitchslap the mom. Kid is not the one to blame, mommy doesnt know how to raise children.

life sucks go trololololol on ur way. a guy bs guy fight isn't good but sometimes must happen. I know it's not good, a friend of mine died three weeks ago on a Sunday in a bar fight. but when a man hits a woman he needs his ass kicked

99 - Okay, now you're just being a troll. You're commenting with the intent to piss off or one up people. Troll elsewhere, please.

u should have wiped it on his face then in his hair...look at the mom and say "o am I doing something wrong?

The cow has the kid trained quite well. Ordinarily, they'll either throw up on themselves, the floor, or the parent. She didn't have to clean anything up this time because it was on you. FYL for being the kid's sick bag. I hope she's paying for your dry-cleaning bill & your interview was rescheduled.

CommonSenseKarma 17

Public transportation = booooo. Riding bikes = yaaaaayy.

YayaInLalaLand 0

Tsk tsk. Parents these days.

ummm aoife?? o.0 my bad if you aren't her but you look exactly like one of my freinds who moved..

That is why I avoid public transportation. If I can't drive myself then I pay for a taxi for important job interviews. For those of you thinking that it is too exy, I must point out that buses are rarely ever on time, even when you catch the "early" bus. That said, this fits my theory that upon breeding, "breeders" drop IQ points...

Not all cities have widely available taxi services. I live in a big city, but you can't exactly flag em down here.

27 - That's not true. 90% of the time during the winter, the buses around here are on time. How do I know this? I take them every day. In the summertime, that percentage only increases. The past month I've only been late once, and that was due to heavy snow. Anyway, not all of us can afford a taxi every day like you can. So, now what? What do we do?

I didn't say I could afford a taxi everyday - I said for "important job interviews". If you don't want to screw up an opportunity then you eliminate as many problem factors as you can. I also live in the city and used to take public transpo everyday (buses, trains and citycats) and I can tell you where I live they are always late - and also so full during peak times that many of them can't even stop to let others on.

What if they still can't afford a taxi for an interview? Some people can't ... it's a fact of life. They're scraping the bottom of the barrel for money just to feed themselves.

and than get up and shake off the puke on her and punch the kid, ewww gross

Omg.. That is horrible.. I would've went mad at the mom right there.. She shouldn't have a kid if she doesn't really give a shite about him..