By Baileyy - 01/03/2011 23:18 - United States

Today, while pensively thinking up my next awesome Facebook status over dinner, I finally came to the conclusion that I need to get a life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 177
You deserved it 41 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your NEXT awesome facebook status? Yeah, somehow I doubt that you ever actually had anything close to an awesome status. So, what did you make of it? "Chicken and peas for dinner today!!! lol,jk jk, it was actually chicken and carrots!!11!"

Comments

So instead you decided to drag the boring detritus of your life over to this website and bother us with it?

Sinkhole 26

Of course, now OP can use the "Share on Facebook" button on the FML and publish that. It will probably be more interesting than the rest of things OP has published.

Your life really sucks if all you can think about is Facebook! You also deserve it for thinking somebody cares.

At least you were thinking of a cool status instead of being annoying and putting, "Eating supper then going to take a shower and then watching tv. " ??

GoPro2Oh 0
happyFace12 0

shut up bitch what's your problem don't be like that

OP's next Facebook status: "omg my story was published on FML n ppl made fun of meeee!! :((((((((("

NbrL13 2

LOL! yeah OP you shod consider that as your next update status on facebook!

happyFace12 0

some ppl don't have lives. apparently you guys don't if you have nothing better to do than read how much ppls lives suck. and then tell them.