By not funny but :( - 28/03/2013 16:24 - United States - Wooster

Today, while on vacation, I think I met my soul-mate, and quite possibly the love of my life. My vacation is to celebrate my 8-year anniversary with my husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 200
You deserved it 60 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes you grab the wrong one, but think it's right.

Come on. You know 8 years-worth of annoying habits your husband has. You know none of this new guy's annoying habits, but trust me, HE HAS THEM. Your ignorance does not mean he's perfect.

Comments

I've always been afraid of the same thing happening to me...

You may as well leave your husband because if you truly loved him you wouldn't have entertained the thought of someone else

You may just be a bit bored after 8 years with your husband. Try doing something new with him and talking about your feelings. You're probably just attracted to this other guy because he's something new and exciting in your life.

KiddNYC1O 20

That's crazy. How can you allow this to happen?

I'll tell you the same thing my girl tells me. " you can look at the menu all u want but you better only order at home"

RaVeN53 7

Don't throw away an eight year marriage over someone you just met and don't know at all. You may think they are your soulmate now but are you really seeing the real person they are? Talk with your husband and let him know how you're feeling! People shouldn't just assume leaving a spouse is the answer to everything. The best things in life are worth fighting for :)

Not to be mean but you should have choose wiser.

Why is this even an fml? Seriously I hope your husband never feels that way about someone else.

Why did you marry someone that wasn't your soulmate?

If you love two people at the same time choose the second. If you truly loved the first you wouldn't have fallen for the other