By Anonymous - 04/04/2013 18:04 - Portugal - Sintra

Today, while on the bus, an elderly man fell asleep on my shoulder. He looked sweet, so I didn't push him off. A few minutes later, the bus jolted and his head slipped down into my breasts. I'm pretty sure you don't smile like that when you're really asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 026
You deserved it 7 285

Same thing different taste

Comments

You might want to fortify your personal bubble. Expand it, perhaps.

Im sorry about that, I just couldn't resist myself.

He knew exactly what he was doing. Clever, indeed.

Some women need to learn the hard way. Old people can get away with a lot now. I can't wait to get to that age :-).

I don't care how sweet he looked. I do NOT enjoy strangers touching me. I would have pushed him off/woke him up the second he got too close. Good on you for being polite :S *cringe*

perdix 29

Yeah, we do. The older we get, the more we dream of boobs and smile;)

He was smiling because it suddenly got a lot more comfortable than your shoulder.

YDI for not getting him off you in the first place! Don't let men use you for a pillow!

Come on... You look fluffy & married for 25 years... I am sure your husband has used you as a pillow, many a time...

perdix 29

#3, that trick is even older than books! They found it discussed in the Dead Sea scrolls. Interestingly, they knew about motorboating before people invented motors. Must be like that Ezekiel "wheel in the sky" thing.