By teapotrevolt - 02/03/2015 20:40 - Canada - Winnipeg

Today, while laughing at a jogger that fell down while running, I choked on my French fries. They had to give me the Heimlich maneuver. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 494
You deserved it 54 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ramos808 29

Karma sucks, doesn't it? Next time, don't make fun of others!

Comments

Only because he was eating french fries it doesn't auomatically mean OP is fat... I love french fries and eat them minimum twice a week and I'm not fat, so your comment is just wrong... Or a joke which was't funny...

Unbelievably rude much? Because I enjoy fries I'm automatically fat? Pfft.

#11 not only are you being a dick to OP (not that OP doesn't deserve it) but you are making fun of other overweight people. Not cool.

I'm dumbfounded by the amount of "your fat" comments because op was eating fries. The FML wouldn't have been any different if op was eating cucumbers, the only difference would be that idiot commenters wouldn't be calling her fat. Grow up people and get off the fat bashing wagon.

I guess you can say... the choke is on you.

TallMist 32

Now I'm reminded of that scene at the start of Arkham Asylum.

nesteremily 31

Karma is a big fat bitch. YDI

Yeah! Let's laugh at people caring about their fitness!

Actually, she was laughing about the person falling, not exercising.

At least they were forgiving enough to save you!

While for some reason it always seems people laugh when others fall, it seems only justified you choked. I'm glad you're okay though. How many fries did you inhale to need the Heimlich?

See, this is exactly why our mothers always told us not to talk and/or laugh with food in our mouths..

jamescrazy96 17

Believe it or not, there's actually a button that'll convey that exact message.