By damgoose - 15/06/2009 04:13 - United States

Today, while I was working in the liquor store, I was trying to impress my hot boss by lifting three cases of Grey goose. Turns out I can't, and I'll be working for the next two months of the rest of my summer paying it all back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 859
You deserved it 62 285

Same thing different taste

Top comments

..because lifting alcohol makes you seem cool

Way to go... Use your brain next time, not muscles ;)

Comments

When I read "..I was trying to impress" I instantly figured this was a YDI.

i call bullshit- the company would take back the broken bottles and replace them as long as the seal on the bottle top isn't broken. Either you're full of shit or your boss is a bigger douche than you.

As foolish as that was check your local labor laws. Many places protect you from having to pay for accidental merchandise breakage. That being said... Your boss could find another reason to fire you within a few weeks and you be unable to proove it wasn't a legit reason. Course I'd think that's still preferable to working foe free or mostly free. Plus you could find another job likely.

no 52... every1 clicked YDI because he was 'trying to impress his HOT boss" so, yes, he deserves it.

You gotta be pretty scrawny if you can't lift 3 cases of Grey Goose.

godyourethick 0

The **** were you thinking? YDI

lolololcheese 0

That's a little bit similar to the use of the phrase "**** my life" in Superbad.

The company has insurance to cover losses from damage and accidents. If they don't have it they are idiots. Don't pay them a dime.

They can't make you pay that back. If they try, just quit. They won't be able to do anything about it.