By Noname - 18/03/2009 01:24 - United States

Today, while I was out to eat, I was approached by the restaurant manager. He told me that while he respected my personal choices, his patrons didn't feel comfortable with someone who used to be a man using the women's restroom. He thought I was a transsexual. I am a naturally-born female. FML
I agree, your life sucks 384 024
You deserved it 36 157

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't see why people would be uncomfortable seeing someone using the restroom, I mean the woman's washroom have stalls... unless you were standing while peeing... or doing perverted shit by peeking on someone then yea. I'm a female and I walk into the guy's if the girl's is locked. Seriously, transsexual or not, if you have to go you have to go. But then again a guy wouldn't be comfortable seeing a female in their washroom. I feel for you but I can't help but laugh at this situation.

Most transgendered people I know look *fantastic*, you'd be hard pressed to tell. That aside, what the manager did was also against the law (at least in the US). Transgendered people who have undergone sexual reassignment surgery are then LEGALLY the gender they transitioned to. In other words, if you are a transgendered person born a man who transitions to a woman and has surgery, you can have your birth certificate altered. You can also now legally marry a woman in any state in the United States, because you ARE a woman. And all THAT aside, I wouldn't care if someone was a transvestite, if you're dressed as a woman feel free to use the bathroom. Unless the person (ANY PERSON) is doing something other than appropriately using the facility...who cares. :P What a bigot that manager was!

Comments

My friend (who is female) gets that all the time. It's a running joke among her friends about the number of times she's had women in the restroom complain about her. She insists on wearing men's clothes though and has short hair.

its actually illegal to tell someone they cant use a specific bathroom in public places if the person is transgender. i mean i would feel insulted if someone said that to me in your case, but id also be angry because they arent allowed to say that to someone to begin with. they actually have a law for against transgender discrimination with public bathrooms.

Gosh, that retarded. If they don't even know for fact, that was very rude.

well at least now you know someone who respects your personal choices

jessiana7 0

sue!!! that's just dirty! lol If that was me, I would of smacked the CRAP of of him!

Most definitely sue him, even you can't win (which is very unlikely), it will teach him that it's NOT alright to be an ***Hole and say whatever comes up to your mind!!

well whos fault is it that your ugly how can you blame them