By yolonono - 04/12/2014 18:30 - United States - San Francisco

Today, while I was on a field trip with my son, my husband decided to get rid of our dog without asking anyone. Now I get to pick up the pieces of a broken heart, and he thinks he did nothing wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 886
You deserved it 3 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, that's really messed up. Hopefully your kid will get past it and you need to have a talk with your husband..

cmchappy 25

Your husband sounds like a prick

Comments

Get rid of your husband, he seems heartless.

WTF! I would be beyond pissed. Livid.

My dad did the exact same thing with a dog, a car, and our rabbit :(

My mum did the exact same thing to me a few years ago. I went to a friends for the day and when I got home she had got rid of our dog without telling me or letting me know she was going to do it. Now she wonders why I don't want her to get another dog.

As a child, I don't think I'd ever forgive him. My friend had a very similar situation and he still holds it against his dad 5 years later.

My husband would be a dean man if he did that.

That's grounds for divorce to me. If someone got rid of my pet without discussing it and receiving permission I'd get the pet back and kick their ass out.

An animal is grounds for divorce? Nice priorities.

TallMist 32

If you got a pet, #128, would you not care and love for a pet with all your heart? Apparently not, since you think they're just disposable little creatures that don't have any feelings whatsoever.

Twisted_Angel 17

I'd tell him he better go get that dog back, or I'd be getting rid of him.