By coffee - 22/08/2010 04:27 - United States

Today, while getting out of Starbucks there was a homeless guy. I bought him a coffee and he was so happy he gave me a hug. Guess whose wallet is missing? FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 475
You deserved it 13 621

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

lookatyou 0

Never hug or let a homeless guy huh you they're dirty and stinky. I would of been whoa buddy that's ok just drink the coffee...

chrisbeaudoin 26

Op just wanted to be nice and for some people getting a hug can make there entire day

A homeless guy stole your wallet? Why didn't he just go to work and earn the money instead of limiting the amount of luxuries you can buy? Jeez, the homeless are so rude.

jswizzle_ 6

That's why you don't give to panhandlers.

loverslove 0

Hungry, hungry hobos! I'm sorry op, that sucks.

sallen0046 4

Why would you buy a homeless guy starbucks? As expensive as that crap is, he probably could have bought himself several meals if you'd given him the cash you wasted on that coffee. Next time, don't be a douche bag, just give the guy the money and he won't have to rob you.

Do you really think a hobo will be reasonable and buy food with it? remember who we're talking about here. He'd probably buy booze if op would have just given him cash.

yes that is why you never just give them cash. most will just go buy booze and blow the money.

ilikeyouuu 0

30 and 55- When I give homless people money, I don't care what they spend it on later. If buying some booze or whatever, is what might bring the only joy to them that day, then so be it. If they are satisfied that they've had enough food that day, what else should they buy? A shoe rack for their box? It is their life and they should have the freedom to choose what they make of it. Just as we all have the choice to give money/food to them or not. I'll bet a lot of you buy drugs or alcohol with your or your parents money, huh?

why would you give him a hug anyways? and why didn't you just get him food if anything instead if coffee because I'm sure he needs food alot more than a cup of coffee

skyeyez9 24

Every fml regarding hobos: OP gets pickpocketed, pissed on, cursed at, beat up. Moral of the story....Do not approach hobos. They're homeless for a reason.

I'm guessing YOUR wallet was stollen?!?

stollen= type of cake, stolen is a different word.

oo haha my iPod didn't correct it. haha

it's ok even tho I have no idea what facetiously means lol