By Joel_mama - 27/07/2009 01:12 - New Zealand

Today, while driving home with my parents. I pretended to be asleep so mum wouldn't talk to me. They then took this time to describe what they were going to do to each other when they got home. In full detail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 006
You deserved it 20 791

Same thing different taste

Top comments

silverx10 0

And this is why it pays to pretend with headphones on.

Right when they started you should have pretended to wake up and made a loud noise to let them know.

Comments

RideOorDiee 0

Sucks!!! I can fake sleeping but fake waking up is hard cuz your always parinoid it wont look right or like one time my cuzzin and my sisters boyfriends little brother spent the night, they were all in my room and i was dozing off but they started 'messing around' idk i was younger! But he was like come on just let me see and my cuzzin was giggling and making noises and i tryed moving around so they would think i was awake but they didnt!!!!! I was scared bcuz i didnt wanna get them introuble but i didnt wanna hear it!!! So finally i grabed my pillow and blanky and ran to my moms room and slept on the floor at the foot of the bed!!!

Ha ha, random period much? "Today, while driving home with my parents." Bet you were glad you pretended to be asleep to avoid a delightful conversation with your mother. It was the least you could do for the woman who gave birth to you, ya know.

Yep...and that's why the future is bleak

tjgirl 0

I would of screamed and flailed my arm about.

connalH 0

maybe your parents were trying to pull a prank on you?

I wouldve scared the shit out of them with a very loud "HEY GUYS!!!"

Sessee 4

Did your other arm get amputated?

doch_fml 4

hahaha, we live in the same region...woot. fyl indeed.

naughty (meant to be read in a fancy erotic british voice)

You should interrupt "remember to play safe kids, I don't want another sibling alright?"

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww