By Ouchies - 01/10/2009 22:31 - United States

Today, while cleaning up, I dropped a box of thumbtacks, spilling them all over the floor. As I fumbled to pick them up, the power went out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 282
You deserved it 3 795

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You must have been on carpet, else you could have slid along the floor pretty easily instead of stepping. I realize the recent trend has been to post lots of puns in the comments, but here that would just be tacky.

You humped the floor at this point, right?

Comments

delfinofrank 0

What's the big deal? Are a few tiny stabbings in your feet going to kill you? Stop whining...

123sploosh 0

you really are a stupid one arent you?

I think he missed the point of this FML.

boatkicker 4

delfinofrank You have clearly never been stabbed correctly in teh foot. Those things are half an inch long. In certain parts of your foot that's a BITCH. For example in the very center of your foot where its most tender Or on the edge of your heel where you can feel the muscle aching every time you step for days until it heals. I promise you, It hurts pretty badly.

or in the main vein of your foot with a rusty nail til you black out from blood loss. fun story....

evangldbrg 0

Then write an FML about it...

I've got an FML about stepping on something, but if either of us posted one now and it actually got through, everyone would call fake for being so soon after this one.

agreed compleatly. those things hurt so bad lol

and so? you pick them up. You can find the damn things by hand without getting hurt, after all.

moopsy234 0

13th!! whoo thats gotta hurt now ur Eddie tacky thumbs!!!! yaaayyyyyy but FYL

peepo 0

And then you heard a girl stripping and you felt her throw you on the bed.