By PackardBell - 28/03/2016 03:09 - United States - Vernon Hills

Today, while brushing my teeth, a fly flew into my mouth. It got caught in my electric toothbrush and was sucked into the circular bristles, getting crushed between the brush and my braces. I now have fly guts and goo stuck between my brackets, and I can't get rid of the taste. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 687
You deserved it 1 940

PackardBell_fml tells us more.

Hi, op here. Just want to clarify: The toothbrush is one of those circular, rotating tips. The "spinbrush," I believe. Second, I eventually cleaned out the bristles and got rid of the taste... in the morning. I slept with that taste lingering and it was horrible. This is just meant to clarify some things due to the lack of character space to type.

Add a comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments!

Top comments

I think I would've been sick if that were me.

...as appetizing as that sounds, you should probably get your hands on some mouthwash. Fast.

Comments

I think it's time to burn your mouth with fire... Also F the fly's life lol

Toothpaste how'd you get so fly

Jesus that's horrifying

Just be thankful it wasn't a....wait nvm that's the worst it can get

A spider would've been worse.

Or a spider eating a fly

"There was an old woman who swallowed a bird, How absurd! to swallow a bird, She swallowed the bird to catch the spider, That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her, She swallowed the spider to catch the fly, I don't know why she swallowed the fly, Perhaps she'll die!" Such a strange children's song...

Really? It's a song? Ive always known it as a book. "The Old Woman who Swallowed a Fly".

Bleach your mouth soon op

You do know you cannot ingest bleach right? I mean how stupid could you be to not know that?

It's an expression.

You know what grinds my bristles, flys in my toothbrush

I think I would've been sick if that were me.

toothpaste with protein!

I am sorry that happened to you, but I have to ask... What does it taste like?

Probably salty, or most likely coppery due to the copper traces in their blood

It tastes like vomit. It's really gross.

Bitter beyond belief. I once ate one that got frozen in an ice cube. No flavor complexity, just intense bitterness.

That's... Pretty gross; have some strong gum, or try some mouthwash. Hopefully that should wash out the taste!