By Neveragain - 01/07/2013 05:49 - United States - Tampa

Today, while at work, a creepy guy blatantly stared at my chest for a good 40 seconds. Finally snapping out of his trance, he said with a wink, "You forgot your name tag." He was right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 090
You deserved it 5 407

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why were you directly in front of him for 40 seconds? Uh.. MOVE.

You probably have your shirt on backwards, don't dive into a dumpster looking for it

Comments

You of course replied, " and you forgot your manners".

I just burned butternut on the stove top because I was reading this FML and the comments that followed. Damn OP, you have some seriously distracting lady bits!

vballgirly28 16

Observant creepers are still creepers. FYL

So women can sport a huge cleavage, but men are forbidden to look at it?

I think the trick is to at least TRY to be discreet.

EmsyyyRose13 24

We aren't objects placed on the planet just for men's viewing pleasure.

57, 1. I wouldn't be surprised if a lesbian girl stared at somebody's breasts. 2. If you don't like to be looked at, don't ever leave your home. 3. 40 seconds isn't that long. It is amusing that some women automatically assume that anybody who looks at them has some perverted intention. Girls, the world does not revolve around you, and if a guy looks for fap material, there's infinite supply of it on the internet, so unless you're a supermodel or insanely good looking, that was probably an accident.

DorkAlert 10

I don't think he was looking to see if u had a name tag for 40 seconds

nitrog100 21

Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away.

thatgirlincali 13

Atleast you have a nice chest? Idk. Don't wear low cuts?

Where did it say she was wearing a low-cut top?

thatgirlincali 13

That's why I put the idk and ?, because I didn't know.

I would have said thanks for the heads up. Oh and by the way the HEADS UP is why I'm filing a sexual harassment suit against you:) have a nice day!

My word, a man stared at a skanks ****, id be willing to bet YDI wearing a push up bra and a v shirt so ur cleavage hangs out just right!! I had a good rack before my babies and when I wanted men to stare they did but when I covered them up they didnt. Women know that, all women. You can't have the hotties stares without the creepers. Good luck next time OP.

Obviously he was looking and thinking to himself 'there's something missing here...' It just took him a whole 40 second to work out it was your name tag... Some people are slow