By dammitRandy - 19/06/2016 17:18 - United States - Kearny

Today, we had a fish fry for Father's Day. I ended up getting a fish bone lodged in my tonsil, and I had to rush to the bathroom to pull it out. I threw up three times in the process and still didn't manage to get the bone out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 047
You deserved it 1 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've had an eel bone lodged in the back of my throat that merited a hospital visit. Hopefully, this gets resolved before it reaches that stage...

Fish fry for Father's Day? I'm afraid the alliterative compulsions that plague your mind are chronic, but they CAN be treated with self discipline and medication. Abhorrent alliteration always ails anyone as—NO! Bad, Tripartita! Bad!

Comments

Good enough excuse to get your tonsils out I guess.

vishwa_evo 15

It happened to me once and I was asked to eat balls of boiled rice. it did push the bone through.

We had fish for Father's Day too. Glad this didn't happen to me.

r35pect 2

I have hypertrophic tonsils and I get things wrapped around, stuck behind, lodged in etc. my tonsils and yea I can relate. It sucks if you ask me lol?

Hey for next time, don't be so embarrassed if you're choking in front of your family/friends that you run to the bathroom to resolve it. If it's serious and you run to the bathroom, chances are that nobody will be there to save you and you'll die.... Then you really wouldn't be the son your father wanted you to be...

You should sue the place you went if you went out somewhere