By fmylifebadddd - 18/04/2009 04:44 - United States

Today, was my birthday. My friends love to play pranks on me. So when I entered the door for my surprise party, I became aware of the surroundings. There was nothing. Everyone was staring as I slowly entered the room. When I closed the door behind me, a freaking bucket of pee fell all over me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 91 172
You deserved it 5 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I agree with #2. What a wonderful gift ~_~ I would be *pissed*.

Comments

What the hell is with all the disgusting FMLs? I sat down to read them during lunch. Not so hungry anymore.

000001 0

On that note, why is everyone so mean on people birthdays? And yes, get new friends. Otherwise, take a dump on some chocolate cake and let them eat it. Let's see how they'll like that...

What is up with all these unsanitary dumb ass pranks... at least you didnt look up

ohhhhshizzz 0

friends don't let friends pee on eachother nor pee stupid. oh and you know you should make your friends go crazy like. say you are gonna get them back one day. go take a shit one day. bake a chocolate cake, smell of poo still in the air. and theyll think its poop so they wont eat it. plant something in their room if they have girlfriend. like a big ass thong and put some red paint on it. but something along those lines. oh and you have sucky friends. btws: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! #19: you sound like a douche when you call fake, what is fake about this? really.

Digusting in 2 ways: 1) You have piss all over you 2) The fact of imagining how they decided to collect their piss in a bucket.

PEE?? How disgusting. I agree with whoever said to get new friends. Maybe as a birthday present...

xThatRandomGirlx 0

You need new friends, badly!

jdb2009 0

You need new ******* friends. Jesus Christ man.