By fmylifebadddd - 18/04/2009 04:44 - United States

Today, was my birthday. My friends love to play pranks on me. So when I entered the door for my surprise party, I became aware of the surroundings. There was nothing. Everyone was staring as I slowly entered the room. When I closed the door behind me, a freaking bucket of pee fell all over me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 91 173
You deserved it 5 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I agree with #2. What a wonderful gift ~_~ I would be *pissed*.

Comments

CallingFake 0

You need new friends. Friends don't pour pee on one another-- remember that, guys.

I would have kicked SOMEONES ass..or everyones...either way. Hope its fake. Can't have much fun covered in pee..

MukyDaCookie 0

Stop telling OP to get new friends, i think thats ******* hilarious. I would have shit myself laughing at that. OP you just need to get them back, plant a thong in thier room right before thier girlfriend comes in.

You must enjoy being covered in piss. Have you met my friend R. Kelly yet?

Kx09 0

wow.. you call those people your friends? there's a difference between playing a prank and being jerks.

I'm assuming you play pranks back on them? So just play some pranks back to them too. I would be laughing too after i chased them to tackle them and cover them in pee too. And it MIGHT not have been pee, it probably was, but still hilarious!

kellster 2

That's... not a prank. That's just a completely malicious thing to do, doubly so if it was for your birthday!! Your "friends" give fresh meaning to the phrase "with friends like that, you don't need enemies". Find some friends who actually treat you like a friend, stat. You don't have to put up with stuff like that!!

I agree with the others. Dump these losers and get some real friends. These people just want you around so they can laugh at you.

Water in a bucket = funny. Pee in a bucket = no.Just no. Using pee makes your friends look stupid in a way, as it's a bit like when monkeys throw poop. lol @ #35

kozom 0

agree with #51 How can you have such bad friends?