By tuppu - 03/11/2010 14:35 - Finland

Spicy
Today, waking up I noticed that my female boss had texted me during the night, telling me she wants me bad. I'm a woman, happily married to a man, and now have to turn her down somehow and not get fired in the process. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 213
You deserved it 3 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe she sent it to the wrong person by accident.

Comments

Igor_g5 0

Either ignore it or take her up on it.

jerseydevils1234 0

I think you should discuss that with your husband, see what he has to say.... lol

JUST_STFU_N_GTFO 0

Chances are she sent it to you by accident.

Go for it, could be a raise and some fun :)

Flutist 3

On account her boss is a girl, I doubt anything will be "raised" during their tryst.

TheB0a 5

Just ignore her. If she asks say you never got any texts, if she asks right there and then just tell her your HAPPiLY married. Simple.

It looks like you are going to have to hot-scissor your way out of that situation.

RC4524 0

Don't acknowledge it in case it was a mistake. But save it in case It wasn't and things turn bad.

It's sexual harrassment, it's wrong and illegal. Don't even tell your boss no, go straight to HR. You shouldn't have to fear for your job. You are being made to feel uncomfortable and are the victim here.

This. I really hope the OP comes here and reads your comment. OP, save the text message just in case.

You people are typical american *****. Where i live we would A. experiment, B. Turn her down politely. Would you really want to **** up someone's life so bad that she loses her job and probably won't get hired anywhere else? Don't listen to these people.

Flutist 3

If the Op doesn't know who it was sent to then she should ask her boss. A straightforward discussion might clear this up. If the boss doesn't bring it up again then it was obviously not meant for you or a drunken mistake. The boss is HUMAN and as such the Op needs to realize that sometimes people do foolish things. If anything, Op should be flattered someone thinks she is attractive and wants her. A lot of people, married or unmarried, remain unattractive to the opposite and same sex. If she meant it, then the boss will continue to send texts or do something "suggestive" to hint to Op. If anything, make sure to loudly state how happily married you are, so the boss will get it (if there is anything to get) that you wouldn't cheat.

I'll bet it was a prank. She may have been out with someone you both know, and they sent the text from her phone. It happens all the time.

greatnt249 0

Pretty dumb ******* prank, especially if the prank-ees are your subordinates.