By notyouraverage - 03/04/2018 19:00

Today, I was doing a PowerPoint presentation in front of my whole class, when I accidentally clicked on the folder that has zillions of pictures of my crush. He's one of my classmates. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 465
You deserved it 6 938

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zekfen 17

As long as you didn’t mention your shrine in your bed room the embarrassment will die down in a few years

Comments

The part that separates this between he needs a body guard and he should be fine is: Were those pictures public, or did you take them while following him around?

Donut_Wizard 23

And your crush probably said “I’m just gonna excuse myself and nope the **** out of here.

loveelolo 3

He may end up being your husband!

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Uhh... If a girl in my class accidentally showed an entjre folder full of pic with me, I'd be slightly wierded out, if the pics were publically available (through Facebook, etc) and would never want anything to do with them again, if the weren't...

Luke... I disagree. If I found that a girl had zillions of pictures of me, I’d say, “Finally! I’m getting the attention I deserve!” I’d give her a chance for no other reason than she has excellent taste in men!!!

Having multiple pictures of your crush in a folder on your laptop is a bit stalkerish. YDI.

Having less than five saved pics can be seen as having a crush, having dozens upon dozens of saved pics is an unhealthy obsession, you may need to seek professional help.

onceuponatime456 16

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Ironically, without the Microsoft program, you were able to make a More Powerful Point!

Why would you keep that on a flashdrive?

Because I need to keep her in my pants at all times! Um, I mean, SHE had to keep HIM close at all times to keep him safe.

tarabella 7

stalker is not a very good career choice, just think about it. the hours are ridiculous. maybe instead consider being a serial killer?