By justanaccount - 27/02/2009 19:35 - Spain

Today, to ask a boy I really liked to my school's turnabout dance, I gave him a box full of 10 cupcakes that spelled out T-U-R-N-A-B-O-U-T-?. The boy gave the box back a little later. There were two cupcakes left inside. It said N-O. FML
I agree, your life sucks 108 572
You deserved it 12 026

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hallucinog3n 0

at least he was thoughtful enough to reject you in a (kinda) creative way

Comments

to people saying he didnt have the letters to spell out yes, he could have just SAID yes, she never said he had to answer with the cupcakes letters!! and 46 i loveee your comment hahahaha that would have sucked if she got confused about it... and if she has spoken to the guy and wtvr its not creepy that she made him cupcakes its cute:) and yea at least he said no in a kinda nice way, and he thought about how to say no so that count for something right?

Keiko86 0

Well, hopefully he was allergic to something in the cupcakes....

Casius_fml 0

hahahahahahahaha i love when us guys get clever with our rejection

ocho117 0

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats great i think you go to my school, Hinsdale Centra,l right?

Oh my god that's really sad :( That was a really cuntish way to say no. He could have at least written "sorry" on another bit of paper and put it in the box as well.

Kupokupupo 0

cuntish. i think i'm adding that to my List of Useful Verbs!

Silly #153. That's an adjective, not a verb.

He couldn't have said Y-E-S so he had to write N-O XD

That's really sweat. I'm sorry you got turned down.

#1 Actually, no. That guy was pro. She was most likely fat and ugly anyway.

fear_is_here 0

Ow was he supposed to say yes with those letters?

Kupokupupo 0

just like the OP's, the answer to that question is NO!

dramakat11 0

That's mean! He should have just told you nicely and given back your cupcakes.