Judge Judy

By LuvShawn - 27/02/2009 18:39 - United States

Today, I walked home from a guy's dorm early in the morning, still wearing my dress and heels from the night before. I walked by a mother and her little daughter, who said "Mommy, why is she so dressed up so early in the morning?" and the mom replied "Because honey, she makes bad decisions." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 420
You deserved it 67 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dr_Phil 0

We should probably get together.

Your username just made your comment so much more meaningful.

Comments

how is this an fml? you got caught doing the walk of shame? big deal

Why was such a little kid out so late.....

Wait it was early in the morning not late, duh :)

PeeNaught 3

The mom wasn't stupid, you're just another dumb ass ******* slutty braud populating this already going to hell in a hand basket society...girls like you and OP don't like the stereotype, change it, instead of thinking poor of parents explaining something to their babies, especially when the parent is right...OP did say that she'd left a dudes place...my baby ever asks and I'll tell her the same thing this mom did...by the way, if you were my kid and I found you talking shit, especially about your elders, I'd be slapping your mouth and busting your ass, and you'd be grounded till who knows when!! Ignorant ass kids!! Damn...

If I were you, I would have gone ahead and told the little girl what you actually were doing. That way, since the mother was not particularly kind to your situation, would have an interesting time explaining that one. Remember that one for next time.

you would have gone outa your way to talk to someone elses child? umm yea theirs all kinds of wrong things with that weirdo

*You would have gone out of your way to talk to someone else'a child? There are many things wrong with doing that. You are an idiot. Talk to someone under 18? Instant pedo. -_-

haha yeah remember that for next time you have a one night stand. good tip lol ( sarcasm )

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

No offense* but I wouldnt sex you up in the first place. I bet your guy friend was even more embarrassed that you were walking out of his house. Usually his drunken neighbor is the one who brings home the barn animals from a club. (offense actually intended the whole time)* gross..

why would you go out of your way to be so mean? what is wrong with you?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
cherryblossomchi 4

yes, cause it's s great idea to tell your daughter that being a **** is ok!

So there are only two schools of thought? That you tell your kid being a **** is okay or you preach abstinence? This mother is a bitch and her kid will be messed up.

what a f****** ****! being kicked out of a guy room just for a one night stand. that mom is a hero.

You know it never said she got kicked out... Being that it says dorm, this is most likely a college student posting. She might have had class, and, being that she's in college, she might be using a cell phone alarm, which would explain her waking up so early.

sunshyne84_fml 0

i'm guessing he sucked (and not in the good way) since u posted this on fml lol

you should have been like, no, I work the late shift at pricewaterhouse coopers.

lately these fml's are really not even bad enough to have your life ******.