By Anonymous - 03/11/2009 04:33 - Canada

Today, the police came to my door and told me about a woman who called the cops on me because she said that I had been following her in my car. We were on the highway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 114
You deserved it 2 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow okay, Really? You DID end up at your house though right? Not hers. So it's obvious that you weren't following her. Is she that dumb and paranoid? Jesus christ. I mean I've had some creepy guys who follow me to places, but I watch them and try not to assume.

Actually it clearly says Canada, but nice try.

Comments

FHL cause she's so ******* paranoid and needs help

The FML says nothing about where she lives. Maybe since he actually WASN'T following her, he didn't notice she pulled into the same neighborhood. The rest of the information could have been received from the police.

as I said, it would make more sense IF he wrote she lived near him, also would e alot funnier. I think this fml is bs

OP failed to answer the most pressing question - were you following her? I believe you were. I also believe the OP pissed this lady off and tried conducting the "raep" with her azaleas. You are a sick man.

conartist66 0

wtf, he wasn't following her, he was behind her in trafic on the highway

May I ask how you know he was behind her on the highway and not following her? The FML just says "We were on the highway," and nothing more. We can assume that he was tailgating like #5 said, but the OP could have also been one lane over the entire way for all we know (and you can follow people this way, too). Either way, the lady needs to to stop thinking people are out to get her because they are and there is nothing she can do about it. The OP never said whether or not he was following her, so I stand by my original statement. However, I retract the second part and instead conclude that he tried "raeping" her mailbox because azaleas aren't as sexy anymore.

janise 2

Well technically if they were on the highway and he was behind her then he was following her. What else was he supposed to do if they were going in the same direction and she was going faster than him or he was unable to pass for some other reason? There's a difference between following someone b/c you are for lack of a better word "stalking" them and following b/c you have no other choice.

perdix 29

She could have noticed that you were constantly shifting the stick, and when the cop pulled you over, we learned you drive an automatic.

I had to read this one twice, perdix. This made me LOL.

that paranoid biitch the cops are if your In life threatening danger

this only becomes funnier if you take into account the cops had to have asked her where this happenned, and still decided to check in on the op

I say you hire seven proffesionals to stalk her inividually. Then she'd have reason to be paranoid xD

lmao!!! wow, she must be so full of her self to think that u would be following... on a highway, lmoa!