By john - 04/05/2012 19:14 - United Kingdom - Reading

Today, the person I've been sharing my most intimate feelings with finally got bored and let me know I've been texting the wrong number for weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 202
You deserved it 5 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RobinKCS 9

You share your most intimate feelings over text?

I'd rather tell a stranger my problems. They know nothing of me, or any of my friends so they can't blab to anyone.

Comments

Time for a new phone number for yourself !

You're a guy.. men don't pour their hearts out when they get upset.. we break things and verbally assault the nearest person for their shortcomings. Now try again.

I haven't broken anything since the wall tore up my knuckles' skin. Though, verbal assault is my forte, ...butt-munch.

BossFML1996 1

Last time I did that my dad beat the crap out of me.

21- Your father was just obviously following the rules of man.

That's sexist. Guys have feelings why are they not allowed to share them?

Your friend is trolling. Quit complaining and fix your problems. A "friend" always complained to me for YEARS, never bothering to fix a thing herself. Every week it was something new about how she was victimized. She wasn't, she was just a self absorbed drama queen. It came to the point where each time I hung out with her I felt emotionally and mentally raped by her neediness and egotism. Take this as a hint that you need to fix the source and not the symptoms, OP.

hilary56 0

Seriously that's ****** up lol but if you're so close to that person y'all would've like talked on phone or when you see that person again wouldn't you have asked them about it?

linkinpark98 23

The person you thought you were texting wasn't who you thought? The only conclusion I can draw: aliens. Specifically the league of reptilian humanoid shape-shifters who assisted the Egyptians in their pursuit of the pyramids' construction through the use of, maybe, but most likely, an anti-gravity field, or perhaps beam. They are after you, OP, **** your life indeed. They'll disappear you like they did the crew of the Mary Celeste.