By Congrats to me - 24/05/2014 23:57 - United States - Canton

Today, the only person in my entire family to show up sober and on time to my graduation was my grandma. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 704
You deserved it 4 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was she the DD? or just ran out of beer money?

Comments

I bet they wanted to start the graduation party early.

Grandmas are awesome :) also congrats on the graduation!

Not the grandmas that cause the FML though D:

The FML is not saying bad things about the grandma. Read again.

After reading about all these mischievous elderly on FML it's nice to hear of a sweet one.. Sorry about your other family members OP don't let them bring down your day, congrats on graduating!

At least you still got to share the moment with somebody! Congratulations OP!

Well be happy they did show up.Even if they werent exactly all there because ive seen alot worse fml's that nobody came.But still thats not what should happen sorry

MAD01502 20

Maybe alcohol was their way of celebrating your graduation.. That's how I'm gonna celebrate graduating from this hellhole called high school!!

Is this an FML about a GOOD elderly person??? How odd!

I would have taken the grandma out to dinner and spend a great day with her remembering time spent together and hearing her old stories one more time - and I would have left the rest of the embarrassing family to their drinking and not care for one minute about their sorry asses.

Supergrandma to the rescue! Congrats on graduating OP!