By Anonymous - 02/04/2013 07:24 - United States - Duncannon

Today, the McDonald's in my town ran out of fries. I was the one who had to tell all the angry customers we had no more fries in the store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 389
You deserved it 3 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Praise The Lord, the end of the world is here!

Aspen_Grace33 27

How is a McDonalds so unprepared that they are able to run out in the first place? Did someone forget to order some supplies or did a shipment not make it? Either way, FYL for having to repeat the same message over and over and take most of the complaints.

Comments

I know it almost NEVER works like this- but the person who made the error should be made to tell the customers. Learn from their mistakes.

jisaac09 25

A bunch of fat asses rioting outside of McDonalds? If you have to fight them then just dance around a bit until they have to have their milkshake break and then go for it, or it shouldn't be too hard to run away. If they get you cornered though, they'll surely eat you. On a seemingly unrelated note, Pennsylvania gained 6'' of altitude today.

All the YDI votes are people that didn't get fries

Or people that think its lame to work at McD's.

N3766 20

F*ck you, I want my fries!!!

Well, they probably weren't very chipper then, were they? They might've even gotten all fried up at you.

Wizardo 33

Should've given away free nuggets to everyone, would've bayed the hungry MASSES.

Well it's not your fault, probably a manager in the wrong, and i'm guessing anyone who'd get upset about it probably didn't walk to macdonalds... so they could have just driven to another one, wouldn't take that long.

I think you need to re-read the first few words of the FML.

No.. I get it just fine. There are a lot of towns close together in many parts of the world.. and there's macdonalds everywhere, I bet there is another one within a 10 minute drive...

OP: Welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order? CUSTOMER: I'll have a Big Mac, a large Coke and an apple pie. OP: Would you like, WHAT???? WE'RE OUT OF FRIES? HOW THE **** DOES MCDONALDS RUN OUT OF FRIES? OP: I'm sorry Sir, we appear to be out of... SIr, what are you doing? Sir, stop throwing ketchup packets. OP: Sir, put down that chair... You, OP are a very brave person.

That could be a dangerous job! I hope you had proper riot gear!

Under ever McCounter is police issue riot shields and baton. Every one McKnows that!!

Been there! I work in customer service exclusively and let me tell you: people are usually mad at the situation, not you. It doesn't always seem that way, but it's true. Try not to take it personally. c: