By anonymous - 12/08/2010 04:31 - United States

Today, the girl who tormented my life for nine years was hired at my part-time job. We're assigned to work together on a three-month-long project which will involve tons of communication. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 765
You deserved it 3 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The only way your ever going to put that torment behind you is to be the bigger person and just do your job. Don't be nice or social with her. Just be professional and curt. If that pisses her off so she makes a big scene well thats all the sweeter. ;-) And if she continues to torment you then hello HR complaint time.

singer4life666 0

Why don't you be polite and see how she responds. If she's a bitch still, then just punch her in the throat. Simple.

Comments

Nine years? WTH? Were you married to her?

momentum 0

24: it's called a ridiculously small elementary school.

Establish your dominance from the get-go with a swift roundhouse kick to her ovaries. When she's writhing in pain, stick your thumbs in her eyes and force them in until blood runs out. I'd give you a list of YDIs, but I'm trying to fight the compulsion. I'm sure at least one of the wannabes in my army of imitators will fill in the gaps.

hi, i'm roflinyourwaffle and i'm your substitute troll: YDI for having a part-time job. YDI for being tormented by another woman for NINE years. YDI for sucking ass at communication. YDI for not being mature enough to handle such situations professionally. YDI for having a life which is able to be tormented. YDI ESPECIALLY for not wearing a 16 inch strap-on with which you will vaginally ravage her during the entire period of your collaboration.

roflinyourwaffle: I hope you meant for her to pound her unicorn-style.

putting the strap-on on the head? of course. oh and also, i see what you did there.

beancoinc 0

guess your going to be the bitch in this relationship so ne prepared to bring her coffee each morning & smile!

go down on her! she will like you a lot more after!

And when you do, be sure to send the vid to everyone on FML so we can share in the joy of your reconciliation. And ***********.

lickmyjock 0

and queefing. I could watch queefing videos all day.