By loon - 28/10/2008 11:13 - France

Spicy
Today, the girl I'm secretly in love with, whom I was talking to on MSN, told me she'd "brb in 10, no wait 20, oh make that 30 min" depending on her boyfriend's stamina. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 842
You deserved it 9 776

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the price you pay for hanging onto what you can't have.

Stop being a pussy and get off the sideline.

Comments

Ugh. Hate that. Then you have to suffer through the mental image. Know that feeling. Do your best to kill your feelings for her.

Hey that doesn't mean she was being trashy. Lol I'd say that to a good friend. In fact I think that's the best BRB I've ever heard!

SoccerPlaya17 0

u should tell her. even if that could damage ur relationship with her a little bit, but that'll let her know not to hurt u.. oh heck, this is old i bet ur already did anyways... and if u didnt, DO IT! believe me, u wont get as hurt.

abbh62 0

She prob just didn't want to talk to you...I mean how old are you to still be using man, and caring if they come back..

reddilocks 0

aw...the pain of unrequited love is the worst. hang in there, things will work out somehow!

Dude....ITS THE INTERNET. Do yourself a favor and look for a chick in a public place. IMO, you had it coming.

she said : brb.. why do you think he met her online???

@21: he didn't say the girl was a girl he met online.