By FlyAwayPlease - 25/08/2015 22:38 - United Kingdom - Mold

Today, the boy that I met online six months ago and expressed my love to sent me a picture of himself and confessed how old he really was: thirteen. I'm eighteen years old and holding a steady job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 248
You deserved it 8 280

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least talk to each other via skype or something before telling him you love him. Afterall, catfishing is pretty common nowadays.

uchua 16

Well it sucks that you're a pedophile... but what's your steady employment got to do with it?

Comments

saffy66 34

Way too many scammers online to share too much with people you can't see or speak with. I'm sorry you had that experience; just be glad it was actually a guy and not a woman pretending to be a guy, like some people have experienced.

Still lied about who he was. I see no difference between the two

Why wasn't proof of ages something that had been established before now? Heck when I meet people on here the first thing we do is send pics on snapchat to prove how old we are so I'm not talking to a child or creeper.

Because people can't fake pictures too? Personally I think it's more weird/dangerous to add strangers on apps like Snapchat. I'd talk to someone for a while before I did that. It's not like age is that important as long as you're not sharing explicit things or important personal information, which I probably wouldn't do anyway, and most average people can be trusted.

That sucks, but it's good you found out sooner rather that later. You could still talk to him?

A07 48

I hope you realize now that the answer to a/s/l is almost always a lie.

Pshh, I always answered truthfully. I really am an 820 year old androgynous person that lives in a hut on the dark side of the moon!

although this sucks, i would never speak to someone i didn't know for sure who they were

Build a casual friendship and see how he grows. in the end when he's 20 you'll be 25. Some people don't change much, you know. Besides I'm 26 and my wife is 34. couldn't be happier.

Build a casual friendship for 5 years? After he lied about his age? No.

lat187 18

Hey just changed it from FLM to FML, booo!