By Anonymous - 24/10/2014 17:49 - United States - Lake Mills

Today, someone stole my coat. I can only imagine their surprise when they find the $3,000 engagement ring I bought earlier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 141
You deserved it 3 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh man, I hope you got insurance on the ring. That certainly sucks.

Wow, sorry about that. Hope things get better for you OP

Comments

Hopefully you registered the diamonds and the ring. Hope it works out op.

that really sucks OP... its a disappointment in double dose...

xxreikoxx 31

Oh no! I'm so sorry...I hope you reported it to the police! I know that probably won't bring back the ring and whatever else might have been in the pockets, but that really really sucks! I'm so sorry, OP! :(

i know if i stole a 45$ coat, id be happy to walk away with 3000. but, i really hope it works out OP

I know if you stole a $45 coat, I'd be happy for you to walk away with $3000, right into the path of an oncoming bus.

You never know it might have been an accident?

or maybe it just means that some idiot saw OP'S jacket and thought it was nice enough to steal I don't think it should mean he shouldn't propose to his girlfriend.

So OP takes the "it is a sign" advice and breaks it off with his girlfriend. The girlfriend writes in: "Today I found out my boyfriend was going to propose to me. Unfortunately, someone stole his coat and the ring that was in the pocket. My boyfriend told me, "it must be a sign..." and broke up with me, FML." Then you would probably bash the poor guy for being heartless.

True but what r people for to judge others. (Hint sarcasm)

that certainly sucks!! hope you get insurance for it!

I'm sorry you are having a bad day OP and I hope that cops find the person who stole it and you at least get your engagement ring back.