By RyoKioKio - 24/10/2014 19:26 - United States - Medina

Today, I'm horribly out of shape. My arms are sore, almost like I'd been doing heavy lifting yesterday. Nope. It just was from squeezing cupcake icing out of a tube. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 556
You deserved it 12 851

RyoKioKio tells us more.

RyoKioKio 21

First off, you guys have genuinely made me laugh, even the less than kind comments have been hilarious. To clarify: the tube of icing in question was snagged from a discount bin because the decorating tip was broken, and an improvised opening with a knife was required. I didn't gouge a hole in it because I was spelling something out and I didn't feel like getting icing everywhere. In regards to my weight, I'm honestly not that athletic, I am a bit on the plush side, and yes, I do need to work out more (I go on daily walks around the neighborhood with my dog as a start). Baby steps, right?

Top comments

Baby steps are good. :) I'm skinny but flabby and out of shape, and walking my dog is the best exercise I can make myself do. I'd probably wear myself out doing the same. Keep up the good work!

Lucky! My daily exercises only include banana peeling and taking the cap off soda drinks.

Comments

Would you be interested in purchasing a Merriam-Webster dictionary so you can find out what that word actually means?

Free in the App Store :) Get the meaning for free!

http://dictionary.reference.com Or you could always use this

Irony: slapping a kid in the face with no tears shampoo What op said: another way of saying he needs to go to the gym.

I heard there's a two for one deal going on. Perhaps #1 could give you their extra copy of the dictionary so that you could learn what irony is as well.

TanzWolf 26

Those things are tough though .-.

Once you get the flow going, it isn't tough at all..

Crap, sorry about the thumb down #16. It was an accident. OP, it is so much less stressful to eat that icing that comes in the plastic containers. Then you can just scoop it out with a spoon, and it's less taxing on the arms.

My exercise is reaching high enough to reach the cookies on top of the fridge (I'm a VERY short girl)

That's great. She also can start lifting jugs of milk or OJ. Believe it, it does help. A lot.

Lucky! My daily exercises only include banana peeling and taking the cap off soda drinks.

Well, them bananas are tricksy little fruitses.

iAmPaul 49

Sounds like you need to start working out and getting in shape.

iAmPaul 49

11 - Your comments have been utterly useless on these recent FMLs. Stop replying to my comments with idiotic and unproductive remarks.

I'll comment what I want. You are wasting your time getting worked up over my silly little comments. I dont care what you have to say about me. Your judgments have no affect. And you are just trying I make yourself sound better then me.

If they're silly... I really don't see the need for you to post them now do you? #28

Like I said I'll post what I want. Whether people like it or not. I don't care. I'm not here to please people. It's my comments. This is a social app. People say dumb shit. Who cares. Go on with your life.

the fact you keep defending yourself shows you care

iAmPaul 49

You'll most definitely not post what you want in reply to my comments you ******* ****. There's a policy, and your useless wisecracks are unproductive as hell. I'm not making "judgements" or trying to make myself look better than you, so stop with that bullshit rhetoric of it having no "affect [sic]" on you.

FML policy 21 subsection 21 "all lovers quarrels should be taken to messages."

That's a good start! Use this realization to start workouts OP!

You're working muscles that you didn't even know you had!

Yeah stuffing their pie hole lol Or should I say icing their cake hole?

Well OP realization is always a start. Go to the gym but don't work yourself to hard.

what would be the point of the gym then if she's not going to work hard?

I meant to hard as in people go nuts thinking their to fat, OP shouldn't be making her muscles sore then working them more.

That sucks OP. Time to start exercising start by just walking around your neighborhood or around your block

All you need is some motivation and I'm sure you'll get through the tough time of squeezing cup cake icing. Good luck OP