By sadguyme - 22/10/2012 07:31 - United States - Turlock

Today, on the first cold night of autumn, I realized I need a girlfriend because the only way I can stay warm is if I spoon with my dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 646
You deserved it 5 111

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is it really that cold in California or are you just looking for an excuse to spoon your dog?

Comments

alphabitch 2

What the hell is wrong with that? Your dog gives you unconditional love; a girlfriend won't.

mahdi8130 8
80skid 15

There's this magical invention called a blanket. Seriously, people like you who only want a girlfriend/boyfriend when it's cold out are incredibly annoying.

Haha, have you met many of those? "Damn you, you just want me for my body heat!" ...

More blankets/pjs/comforters, or you're in for a three dog night soon. PS: Girlfriends can steal blankets; you have to check them out for that BEFORE it gets this cold.

because after all, One Is the Loneliest Number. :-)

Britt125 16

Ever heard of blankets, warm pajama's (such as flannel), heaters, a mix of all (or just blankets and warm pajamas, heaters can be costly if that's an issue)

Dude! In that situation I would feel really thankful that I had a dog, and then buy a warmer blanket the next day; not whine over the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. YDI for purposely looking at the downside.

Geez get some more ******* blankets...unless that turns u on sicko

I've never had a girlfriend, I live in Canada, and I manage to stay warm during the night. If I can do it, so can you, my friend.

when your "spooning" your dog, do you do a reach around as well? cause most girl friends like that.

Funny how everyone is giving you ways to stay single. Makes one wonder if they all wish they were. I know I am tonight!