By Anonymous - 07/07/2013 13:58 - United States - Wayne

Spicy
Today, not only do I work as a garbage man, but I had to pick up a used, bloody tampon that someone decided to throw on the ground rather than in a garbage can. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 591
You deserved it 5 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

Bloody hell!!! Definitely **** your life!! :/

You couldn't grab something from the trash? Like maybe a napkin?

Comments

spyder_2172 6

I have to ask, was it at the Scotts Quick stop at Sanilac Road and Van Dyke?

Bio-hazardous pay! Seriously though, I don't think that that was within your job description. I'm assuming that you're the "ride-on-the-back-of-the-garbage-truck-and-toss-bags-in-said-truck" variety. If a used tampon is not properly contained within a garbage bag and is on the ground, you were well within your rights to not pick it up. Honestly, OP, have a little more common sense than that. Would you pick up a used syringe? You can contract something from somebody's blood easily. Besides, considering that a jar full of someone's urine is marked "bio-hazardous" I can safely say that a used tampon is something you can readily ignore.

should have just left it, if she couldn't be bothered to put it in the garbage properly she'll remember to do it next week.

avapaige1234 19

This disgusts the crap out of me. Fyl, OP but maybe use some shovel or gloves next time.

an3ph 20

Still a better love story than Twilight.

Op said bloody tampon. I doubt there'd be any blood left on it if it was Giovanna Plowman.

Ugh that's disgusting! Definitely should have just left it there