By Anon - 10/06/2012 04:19 - United States

Today, neither of my parents fought for my custody. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 898
You deserved it 3 794

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vaughant 5

That's terrible OP I'm sorry

AngelicTide 11

Sorry OP. it's their lose not yours! Count it as a blessing that you're not stuck with two people not worthy of being your parent.

Comments

The_CL0GGER 0

for a slit second when I read your comment I thought it said 'anal by myself'

reddudeover 2

I guess that's why you're the "clogger" :p

my2centsworth 15

I must be a really bad person because that made me laugh.

During a conversation with them, let it slip that when they are old, you can only look after one of them, while the other will have to go in the cheapest nursing home you can find. That will let you know which one lives you more (in a hypocritical way). FYL anyways, and good luck with that OP.

Andr913 13

I find your username just perfect for the situation you're describing in a weird way.

alshygirl 14

Survival of the fittest I think? Still that's a stretch

Didn't Darwinism have something to do with the strongest surviving or something? Like natural selection?

how do you just let that slip into convo?what would the topic be that could lead to that?

That's terrible, but it'll make you a stronger person in the long run. Plus you'll know to be good to your children should you ever have any.

tony1891 22

when they get old and need your help. nursing home time.

Why do people still make these crappy remarks about "nursing home time"? Most people don't support their parents in their dotage.

I'm so sorry OP.Maybe you can confide in a school guidance counselor.

Groaty12 0

Hey u sound really cool reply to me!

I've got a friend looking to adopt. How do you feel about living in Florida?

Anai08 17

You know #32 as someone living in Miami....I have to agree. It's already started, the 'Miami Zombie Incident' was just the first. Zombies now wander the streets, everyone should get out while they still can!

alstbv12 13

Aww I read your bio. Your life must be so tough...everyone be nice.. She still thinks the world is out to get her.